Enquiries about membership:
If you do not find the information you need here, please contact the Membership Secretary
- Attenborough Tennis Club offers different membership to suit all players and new members will be offered a pro rata membership according to the months left in the subscription year. We also have special offers on membership from time to time.
MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION FEES:
If you want to join now, please look at the special offer prices shown below. Valid until 31st March 2021.
ADULT (26 years and over on 31st March 2020) £25 each
‘YOUNG’ ADULT (Non-student between 18 and 25 on 31st March 2020) £20 each
FAMILY (one family at same address. Max of two seniors, plus juniors/student)
£40 per family
SUMMERTIME (as Seniors from April to September only) Not applicable
DAYTIME (as Senior, but membership from Mon to Fri, 9am to 4pm)
STUDENT (18 years and over on 31st March 2020 and in full-time education with a valid student membership card) £18.75 each
JUNIOR (12 to 17 years on 31st March 2020)
UNDER 12’s (up to 11 years on 31st March 2020)
PARENT LIMITED (parent playing only with child member) £11.75 each
VISITOR (with member)
£5 each per session
PAY AND PLAY (Non members) £3.75 per half hour per court booked via Clubspark
How to join Attenborough Tennis Club:
- You can either complete the on-line form.
- Or you can download the application form and forward completed application forms together with payment to:
The Membership Secretary, Attenborough Lawn Tennis Club, Shady Lane, Attenborough, Notts NG9 6AW.
- Payment. Either by BACS, post a cheque to us or bring a cheque/cash to the club.
- BACS: We will send you the account details when you complete your application form.
- Post: The Membership Secretary, Attenborough Lawn Tennis Club, Shady Lane, Attenborough, Notts NG9 6AW
- Or bring cheque to Attenborough Lawn Tennis Club, Shady Lane, Attenborough, Notts NG9 6AW
- Once you are a member, you will need to sign up for an account in our Clubspark court booking area to book courts. This is the LTA backed club management system.
Once your actual subscription has been received by the Club, your Clubspark membership will be activated and you will be able to book courts for free through the Attenborough Clubspark court booking area. If you do not register with Clubspark Membership, you will be charged for booking courts.
- As a member of Attenborough Tennis Club, you are entitled to FREE British Tennis Membership,
for a full list of the benefits, please go the LTA website. One perk of joining is you will be entered in the club draw for Wimbledon tickets.